What is Covered in UKG English Syllabus?
- Sound of letters
- Objects related to letters
- Vowels and Consonants
- Vowel words
- Article a/an
- This-That & These – those
- One- Many
- Rhyming words
- Reading words and sentences.
- Use of Genie board, flash cards, oral interaction, written work, worksheets, storytelling and enactment.
- Picture composition, making sentences with certain words or structure and use of ‘in’, ‘on’ and ‘under’ in sentences.
What's Covered in UKG Maths Syllabus?
- Right- Left
- Front – Back
- Top – Bottom
- Count and write, colour and match
- Before, After, Between number (1-100)
- Forward and Backward counting (1-50)
- Number names (1-50)
- Skip counting 2 & 5
- Picture Addition
- Picture Subtraction
- Simple addition & subtraction using objects
- Addition and subtraction without objects or pictures
Red, Yellow, Blue (Shades – Light & Dark)
Orange, Green, Purple (Shades – Light & Dark)
Black, White, Pink (Shades – Light & Dark)
What's Covered in General Awareness Syllabus?
- Parts of body
- Sense organs
- My Home
- My Family
- My School
- Animals and their sounds
- Animals and their young ones
What's Covered in UKG EVS Syllabus?
- Talking different types of transport as well as proving a demonstration in vehicles
- A visit to a police station or post office
- Introduction to traffic rules and safety
- Project on collecting a few living and non-living things
- Introduction to air, water and sound pollution
Download UKG Syllabus in Pdf
Frequently Asked Questions On UKG Syllabus
What is the UKG Syllabus?
UKG Syllabus is based on guidelines of leading educational boards and consists of four subjects- English, Maths, EVS and General Awareness. UKG curriculum introduces the kids to few simple yet important basics of all of these 4 subjects.
How can students prepare for UKG?
UKG grades are very easy and focuses on very simple topics. One can easily excel in UKG class by following these syllabus and our ukg worksheet series.
What should a UKG student know?
UKG grade focuses on topics like letter identification and usage, numbers between 1-100 and basic mathematical operation, shapes, size, comparisons, our body and nature.