2. Which of the following is not a leap year?
3. On 8th Dec, 2007 Saturday falls. What day of the week was it on 8th Dec, 2006?
4. January 1, 2008 is Tuesday. What day of the week lies on Jan 1, 2009?
5. January 1, 2007 was Monday. What day of the week lies on Jan. 1, 2008?
2. On what dates of April, 2001 did Wednesday fall?
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
3. How many days are there in x weeks x days?
4. The last day of a century cannot be
5. On 8th Feb, 2005 it was Tuesday. What was the day of the week on 8th Feb, 2004?
2. What was the day of the week on 28th May, 2006?
3. What was the day of the week on 17th June, 1998?
4. What will be the day of the week 15th August, 2010?
5. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
Alligation Or Mixture
Boats And Streams
Height And Distance
Odd Man Out And Series
Permutation And Combination
Pipes And Cistern
Problems On Ages
Problems On H.C.F And L.C.M
Problems On Numbers
Problems On Trains
Profit And Loss
Races And Games
Ratio And Proportion
Square Root And Cube
Stocks And Shares
Surds And Indices
Time And Distance
Time And Work
Volume And Surface Area